One of our challenges in this year’s Summer Learning Program was for kids to share a favorite recipe that their family loves. And they did so … from breakfast to dinner to dessert! We were so happy to receive some submissions and have consolidated them into a file that is viewable and printable here:
Many thanks to the young readers who participated!
Their favorite recipes include:
- Elizabeth E. said “Mom’s blueberry pancakes! Good without the blueberries, too.”
Mum’s Scone Recipe
- Noah Sa. said “This is my Grandma’s recipe for yummy scones. She lives in England.”
No-Bake Energy Bites
- Kate L. said “We love these! Love making them with my mom.”
No-Boil Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- Miles M. said “Homemade macaroni and cheese! It’s so, so easy, and tastes delicious!”
Peanut Butter Balls
- Calvin K. shared this recipe.
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Brinley K. shared this recipe.
Vegan Cincinnati Chili
- Noah Sh. said “Vegan Cincinnati Chili is my favorite meal.”
Check out these recipes. Maybe you will find a new family favorite!
For more family-friendly culinary inspiration, take a look at the kids’ cookbooks in our online catalog here.